Saturday, 20 February 2016

Missionary Monday 8th February 2016


"Hi, hope you have all had a great week.

This week has had its ups and downs.

Down, sister Wong's health her back pain is getting worse she struggles to walk sometime then it eases and comes back worse, there is nothing I can do to help, so we rest at bus stops till she has the strength to keep going. This Sunday, she struggled a lot, we will call Sister Ulrich about getting a backpack for her which might help or at least make her pain bearable I wish there was something I could do to help. But this girl is a fighter and keeps going, She try's so hard to get better at the language and want to help everybody which is wonderful, I love her big heart, the bad thing about a big heart is that it gets broken a lot by those who just are not interested it's amazing to me to see how sad and upset she gets whenever someone say no to her I understand the logic but I just don't love random people like she can. I can grow to love them as I teach them but that's really it .

(the best thing) I am so grateful for Cleonice the chance to teach her even a little and to be there for her when she was baptised as she came out of the water with a big smile shaking, I put the towel around her she whispered, " I did it, I can't believe I did it" and cried. I couldn't help but give her a big hug and smile and reply "you did and you were great " It was amazing spirit that I will remember always. I am grateful to have been a part of her special day . I pray Ika and Melissa will follow shortly after . I love this family and I am grateful for the many potential investigators now investigators, we have been able to teach and share the gospel with I hope and pray that they will feel the truthfulness of what we say.

My health is ok except a non cooporative shoulder that will get a MRI on Thursday. yeah!
  
I love being a missionary and while being reminded of the shortness of time left I want to work harder than I have ever worked and to look back with confidence that I served my saviour well.

I have had a lot of curries and Chinese food as the members cater for
sister wang which is fun. The worst part is just the rain! It never
stops!

Today, we went to an all world buffet with half the zone which was
nice and tomorrow is zone meeting so fun fun. I love you all my
wonderful family and friends, that are the family I choose for myself, keep the faith and I wish you all happiness and good wishes love ya Sister Ruth Peden"

No comments:

Total Pageviews