Saturday, 20 February 2016

Missionary Monday 15th February 2016


"Hi everyone how are you all? What has been happening ? I hope you all had a great week full of fun things and reason to smile. This week was crazy.
Monday was nice we had a zone activity to go to, Peachy Keane, it's an all around the world buffet which was nice, we then travelled back and called by lots of potential investigators, not to much success ....sad, but oh well, people have there choice.

On Tuesday we had a really great zone meeting, lots of fun and I got to get to know some new people which was nice. When we got back we went to a tea appointment which was nice with the wife of the ward mission leader she is really nice and knows some friends of my family up north it's a small world,
On Wednesday, we went to get my new fancy bus pass, I can go on all the buses now yeah we then called by potential investigators and did some finding. We then had an appointment with Ika, Cleonice and Melisa about the importance of study prayer and making and keeping covenants. Melisa was then interviewed for baptism and did wonderfully but when we were told she would be baptised this week we were a bit concerned how the ward would take it. This is a great ward but the communications is terrible we had to keep changing the date till we found a good day for the baptism.

On Thursday we had weekly planning we had finished everything but inventory at 2pm despite the fact we didn't start till 11am much to my annoyance my Mri was changed from 2pm to 7pm the Jepson's were unable to help us that late so we had to cancel all our evening plans. We went out street contacting and at 4.30pm we left for the appointment we arrived at 7.05 and then they tell me they need a bank card what...?. I got the Mri I was so stressed though the whole thing.... it was so small I was trying to stay still, I was just like.... is this over yet it lasted 30 mins, we got home for 2140.

Friday Sister Wang really struggling we left the flat 10.30 to see a less active we then went to collect a package sent from my mum to sister Wang... its was a back brace which will hopefully help. We then had lunch and did an hour street display with the elders and I found a really nice lady named Toni we are seeing her again on Tuesday so that will be good we then had language study and went to a tea appointment got picked up by the doctor and talked with him, then saw Ika and family with bishop before going home,

Saturday was baptism preparation and a district activity as we had all had a rough week we all went to lunch together which was nice and refreshing before we came back and tried to do some finding it didn't last and we came home,
Sunday we called by some people and did an hour of tracking we had another baptism this week Cleonice younger sister was baptised. Melissa she is really sweet and enthusiastic about the church always so prepared for each lesson I love her dearly this is such a cute family hopeful there aunt will follow we can only hope and pray Melisa baptism went well I am so glad it was nice even though I was so worried it would be a shambles. It was lovely then church was great so really good lessons and comments made. Had a lunch appointment and language study ..... so yeah that's are week busy doing not to much but we are both so tired it was a hard week but great as well I hope you have a great week
I love you all I hope you have a great week bye"

No comments:

Total Pageviews