Saturday, 20 February 2016

Missionary Monday 11th January 2016

Hi everyone how are you all doing I hope you are all managing to keep up the new year resolutions, I know I am struggling but it's not impossible 22 days to make a habit they say.

A lot of things have changed in the mission no more transfer meeting all exchange with...leader s will be in the leader's area so blitz instead of exchanges so that's fun , re study 12 weeks need to clarify that last one but all
go all fun .


More holiness give me more faith more trust more spiritual sighted
more ready for thee, in the scriptures there is unimaginable power,
strength , courage to stand and me what our loving father wants us to be as Howard w hunter asks …

How often do we think of the Saviour?
How deeply and how gratefully and how adoringly do we reflect on his life?
How central to our lives do we know him to be?

I like this lesson on Sunday I loved how I had the chance to really
look and see how much I really keep in remembers the saviour his life his teachings and what he did for me. Do I remember enough to change each day and as our wonderful recent convert said WWJD what would Jesus do.? Is this a question I ask ...

I feel this is a year full of changes lots of change we must tighten
our grip on the iron rod hold on faster take heed more to our leaders we are one year closer to the savour return are we ready "Behold he Cometh"

One of my favourite picture called a peaceful heart
Let's all call of a return to Christ and see how we can become closer to him that we may be ever watchful make ready if ye are prepared ye shall not fear
Virgin s where's your oil

I hope you all have a great week love you all Bye x

 

No comments:

Total Pageviews