Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Missionary Monday 7th September 2015

Missionary Monday update: from Sister Peden

"Hi everyone, how are you, hope you had a great week. This week I really enjoyed the temple I was able to read a letter to my gran in the celestial room which was nice, mum told me gran had tried to give her doctor a Book of Mormon while laying in hospital... sounds just like her, she will be serving a mission on the other side.

This week I was a bit tired but kept going, did lots of traveling and quite a few street display's which was fun. Sister Cardoso is doing ok and as hard working as ever, we are still working alright together, been busy we found some nice new investigators and Paul and Jason have got back in contact not see them yet nor Pauline, she might be on holiday.

Sunday was a beautiful meeting the spirit was so strong and we sang "Be still my Soul" in the choir, everybody cried.... I didn't think it was that bad. I am doing fine, enjoying missionary life and seeing blessings everywhere. Aren't we a blessed and privilege generation to be able to see so many signs and wonders that have been foretold in ancient times, is it not wonderful that we are children of a loving God who plans for us to come safely home.

Sorry it's not a long email this week love yah all. Well that's about it. I hope you have another great week bye bye xx
From sister Peden"

No comments:

Total Pageviews