Tuesday, 10 November 2015

missionary monday 28th of September 2015


Hi everyone how are you this week ,we have had one of the best weeks
ever we worked harder than ever before and had 51 other lessons yeah
and got 6 new investigators which is amazing we are so happy and know
the Lord will bless our efforts we have seen miracles this week yeah
my shoulder is acting up again But that's ok getting help sister
hunea is amazing she is so hard working and full of faith we have had
a few discussion on the rules seem to be a few difference between
zones and some unsure things about what is and is not a rule anymore
but we are starting to go though the new Honour code and we think it
will clarify things I love Workington and I am glad I am here for my
birthday on Wednesday so great this week we have also been branching
out in to the part of our area we have not been to very much so we can
hopefully find people the lord has prepared of us I hope you have had
a great week to I have been studying some of the confreres talks and
am really excited about conference it will be great the members are
wonderful as always and are always doing there best to help there
prayer are really helping and their testimony is so strong the meeting
on Sunday was beautiful . I love being a missionary . Bye bye have a
wonderful week from
Sister Peden I love you all thanks for everything bye will send more
next week we are going to the lakes today for my birthday will send
pics xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Total Pageviews