Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Missionary Monday 22 June 2015

"Well, its been one busy transfer, 2 weeks in Runcorn, England 4 in Wrexham, Wales  and now I'm moving to Workington, England...... fun fun.... this week was good we got 8 new investigators at the street display, I think it would have been better if we had the nice sign too. It was busy and not too far from us was a stall of cola people who were giving out free coke and playing loud music ..... most of the songs I didn't recognise..... I don't think I want to, they hurt my ears, just silly... noises but when things got busy and we were talking to people you couldn't really notice the music there was lots of people.

Wrexham is great some members know Runcorn, others know my family from when they where up north. One person said he saw me when I was 5 that was weird, but funny. They work hard here and try there best to help the missionaries,  Sister Brill is great she is doing so well leading the area and will make a great trainer.

I have been studying about the holy ghost, I've re read the general conference talks about the comforter and how the Lord lifts the burdens or make them light that we may bare them with ease. I sent a letter to gran and papa, the talk made me think of them and some of the questions they had and yep I really like how the holy ghost urges us to keep our covenants to mourn with those who mourn and comfort those that stand in need of comfort and how we feel when we do.   It is a great honour to help the Lord do his work I love being a missionary and working with so many of his children. I hope you have had a good week and will this week also.





bye bye
Sister R Peden
England Manchester Mission

No comments:

Total Pageviews