Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Missionary Monday 12th of October 2015


Hi every one how are you this week was pretty good we did a lot of finding we do lots of street contact but not many every go from there we are working hard and thing s are moving slowly but moving we have been really Luke's with the weather and I love the sisters conference thing it was great so much fun and i learned a lot my family seem to doing well and sister hunea is amazing she is really hard working and want to do her best she has such a powerful testimony and I love her to bits and I know she has a good heart and we just need to work out each other styles of teaching and work on our unity well since we don't really have a day this week this may be a bit shorter as we still need to do shopping I hope you have a good week and that you always have reasons to smile there is always at least one I love this mission I love serving the Lord even when times are slow bye bye from sister Peden

No comments:

Total Pageviews