Sunday, 7 June 2015

Missionary Monday 27th May 2015

Sister Peden's Missionary update:

  "This week has been interesting, I moved to Wrexham on Wednesday and that was fun, stressful because of good old fashion packing.... good fun.

   Its kind of strange being in a trio companionship but fun. I will get used to not knowing where I am and what the signs say quite quickly...... hopefully. The members seem nice trying to get to know the members faster than in Runcorn, I know that working with the members is the best way to reach new people to teach I am really excited to work here.

 It was fun with sister Brimley, I learned a lot in two weeks we were companions.  She is really great I am so glad to be Sister Riser companion, I always loved our exchange and had so much fun she really teaches me a lot, sister Brill is wonderful too she has such a strong testimony and such courage so I love being with them more and more. 

 It was great to meet N and J just before their baptism.  They really are amazing.

we don't have much time as we are sharing computer time as I can't get a card yet but I am looking forward to what the future brings.   oh and I think I found a mission motto it is a phrase I haven't read in ages since way before I started but it keeps going over and over in my head it makes me smile so its 

 "HERE OUT OF LOVE NOT DUTY"

I hope you had a good week love you all bye bye sorry I haven't had the chance to reply to everyone will do more next week
met sister Warren at preston temple on one of my p days

found a photo of Sister N and Sister Peden

Goodbye photo of Runcorn football team

No comments:

Total Pageviews