Sunday, 7 June 2015

Missionary Monday 18th May 2015

Finally heard from Sister Peden today....


"this week was great we aimed high and even though we didn't quite meet all our goals we soared higher than before. I have learned so much this week, about being more time conscious and patient with myself and others.

  I have also been looking at the life of Christ and trying harder to use the footnotes too. It change's the whole verse and it make so much more sense.

 I love Runcorn so much and am grateful for my time here. The members have taught me so much and helped me grow. I hope I have changed in my behaviour and attitude as well as in my knowledge and love for the gospel. 

  I really enjoyed hiking snowdon (which is why she could not email her mother !) even though my legs are killing me now, it was so much fun and I really am making friends Sister Brimley is great and is helping my understanding to grow about many things.

 I am looking forward to going to Wexham and what the future may bring I hope you have a great week bye"......


as you can tell Sister Peden is leaving Runcorn Ward for Wexham tomorrow (Wednesday) I am so grateful to all those who have helped her in the mission field and hope and pray that we will al be able to keep in touch ....

No comments:

Total Pageviews