Monday, 15 June 2015

Missionary Monday 15th June 2015

Missionary Monday: 
 
"it was good fun being in a trio for some time, hard though, tried to work out who would speak when in the end  up one would do most of the speaking and the others would chip in but we got better and better at it so it was a surprised when Sister Ryser  was called to Chorley.   We will miss her its great in Wrexham very warm though I really don't like the heat very much at all but with sun cream I'm not burnt yet.......
 
yeah sister brill is amazing she knows the area better than she thinks and she gets stressed out about the buses but she is doing so well I am so impressed by her patience and kindness even when the bishop called us in to his office and asked why we were not at the garden party..... we told him about the street display planed last minute in Chester we had to go to he was upset that we didn't call him.We all apoligised  for missing the party and offered to help in any way we could. He is a great bishop and we love him he is really good for the ward........
 
um the meeting on tuesday was great I learnt a lot and it helped me for prepareing a training in district meeting..... well wish me luck with that I hope you have a good week bye"

sister Peden

No comments:

Total Pageviews