Monday, 20 April 2015

Missionary Monday 20th April 2015

 
Monday Missionary Update:
 
" This week was great Tony was able to be confirmed into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. um what happened this week..... we are finally getting better at timing we were only late once this week so that's good. I think I am getting better at remembering the area. Zone meeting was great, I learned allot. I really like the video at the end that was about having a positive attitude and believing you can do it. So good, good. Sister Nedyalkova and I are doing great, I love her so much we are having fun and find reason to smile every day. The members are still great and that's about it. All good, hope you have a good week. bye

 sister Peden"
 
Ruthie having a little accident with her clothes storage




No comments:

Total Pageviews