Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Missionary Monday March 16th 2015

"This week was a good week, we met lots of potential investigators that would be investigators if we had a specific return appointment, they just said pop by see if we are in.

Tony our investigator is getting baptised on the 26th which is fantastic, his interview is tonight so exciting!  He has become so happy and looks so different from when we first met him. We are so proud of him and our new investigator grant is also fantastic, he even brought a friend with him to one of the lesson. We need to try to get the members more involved in teaching him as he prefers to meet us and walk a bit after a lesson so he give us directions. My sense of direction is terrible but getting better. Grant struggle's with prayer.  We have been trying to help but now its down to him giving it a try.

Sister Nedyalkova and I are working well together, we are getting better at teaching together. Everyday she really helps me a lot and I love her tons.  She is so sweet and always making me laugh.

I have been working through the Book of Mormon now I am on 3 Nephi where Jesus is teaching the people about prayer.  I have been thinking about the quality of my prayer and I know I need to do better, so studying prayer again as well as rereading a talk in the charity study.  The members are great, still as eager as always. Book of Mormon class is struggling but going to try approaching it differently, hopefully more people will come.  All in all, a great week.  um yep have a nice week everybody love yas xxxxxx"

Sister R Peden
England Manchester Mission


No comments:

Total Pageviews