- Ruth has been raised right,
- I have instant communication with you via e mail on P day so we can “Chat type “if needed
- Your with your companion
- You know all the stuff about strangers,
- Your intelligent and socially competent,
- You don’t have enough money to get into too much trouble,
- Daughters tell their mothers everything so I’ll be getting a full report with each email,
- I will be monitoring from a distance.
See Ya XX
Gran & Papa's Letter
Just a wee note to let ou know how proud we are of you. I was thinking as I watched you being set apart, how proud my mum and dad, your great gran & Granpa, would have been. I aways remember my dad say he knew the church was true but he wasn't strong enough to live it. I know, especially him, would feel the strength and commitment you have to share the gospel. Papa has promised t read the book of Mormon while your away. I'll make sure he does it, we'll do t together.
Just remember when the going gets tough you have a whole family and extended family who love you and what you stand for. Don't ever forget that.
Just remember John Bytheway work, work, work and nothing will stop you. Enjoy all you do on your mission and remember it's a learning experience.
Love you loads
Gran & Papa Soden