Wednesday, 7 March 2012

The Living Christ Countdown to Easter from Chocolate on my Cranium


Chocolate on My Cranium has a wonderful article at the moment showing a 30 day countdown to Easter. 

This 30 day countdown to Easter utilises The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles. Each day focuses on a portion of that document – either a sentence or a paragraph. Many names by which Christ is known are included in The Living Christ, consequently there are also days of the countdown that focus on a name given. Hopefully this will aid in understanding all the characteristics of Jesus Christ and how we can try to be more like Him in our daily lives.

Click HERE to go to Chocolate on My Cranium to download your own copy of The Living Christ.

I AM SO DOING IT! Can't Wait....

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hi, you have a really beautiful blog, but I began following you by accident and would like to remove myself from following just because I don't have time to read it. I cannot find any way to discontinue following, as there are no buttons that allow me to do this. If you have any idea how I can, would you please let me know?
Thank you,

Penny said...

Hi rose, thank you for your comment I'm afraid I can't seem to see a way to discontinue it either nor can I see who or how many are following by e mail I will make enquires from blogger as its one of thier gadgets however in the meantime just delete when you see the blog name. all the best penny

Total Pageviews