Monday, 24 January 2011

Day 19 Getting Organized Challenge The Master Closet

Day #19 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (Master Closet)

I have been waiting for the weekend to do this challenge... since it took me FOREVER to complete! My closet was a complete mess. I am truly embarassed to show you these before pictures.
After I went through and purged a lot of clothes, I realized... I don't have anything left! So, I need to make a shopping trip soon. I just seem to wear the same clothes all the time. So I never get to everything and it just hangs in the closet, collecting dust. If I didn't wear it in the last 3 months, it was purged.

My challenge for you:


Take your before pictures... and make sure you get out your donation box. I'm positive you will need it for this challenge. Clear out your entire closet & start purging.
Happy organizing!

If you are new to the challenge, click on the button below to see what it's all about and join in!



My challenge pictures...

I found these banker boxes at Walmart. They were $15.00 for 10 of them! I needed something that could store all of our keepsakes, etc... and I didn't want to pay a fortune for boxes... so I was super happy when I found these. The dont look pretty but they will do just fine! Who goes in my closet anyways? I labeled each box with my nifty labeler.



Wow... look at the mess. This is one of my weaknesses, putting clothes away neatly.


I dont wear half of these. I had 15 pairs of nursing scrubs hanging (and I am not allowed to wear them to work). Scrub free zone... they say. So they were just taking up precious space.
Baseball cards, collectibles, baby clothes... all went in the banker boxes for safe HIDING

I took ALL of "my" stuff out. My husband didn't take his clothes out. He says he wears them ALL... Yea right!



I use this hanging organizer for some of my jewelry. Its organized and easily accessible.



My Big Lots containers hold:

- Jewelry
- Perfumes & body sprays
- Wallets & clutches
- an empty box!


This is what my husbands clothes looked like before the challenge. I have to admit, he is pretty neat.


No comments:

Total Pageviews