Wednesday, 5 January 2011

2011 Planner

I don't know about you but I can never find a planner or journal that really fits in everything I need this year I decided to make my own. It isn't fancy just very very functual.

Contents:

Month Planner
  • Note menstral cycles
  • visiting teaching
  • appointments etc
Weekly Planner 




  •  with an area to mark the progress of Adam's Faith in God
  • with an area to mark Ruth & Hanna's progress with Personal Progress
  • Family Home Evening Lesson for the week
  • Gospel Doctrine lesson for the week
  • Relief Society lesson for the week
  • Books I've read this week
  • Blog Plans
  • Updates on monthly projects - One Project Per Month (Craft) & (Organization)
Day Planner
     
  • appointments
  • food journal
  • shopping
  • mood log
  • to do list
  • exercise log
  • Gratitude section
  • positive affirmations
  • scripture reading
  • piano practice
  • prayers
  • shifts
  • water intake
  •  5 a day

No comments:

Total Pageviews