Wednesday, 17 November 2010

If Ye are Prepared Ye shall not fear...

Something else we've learnt about being left behind is that no one actually knows much about the deceased wishes even close relatives have different ideas as to what the deceased person wanted. 

To rectify that in my own life I discovered a site called Today's Seniors it is an American site but the idea's can be transferred into British lingo.  I am nether a senior or American but the idea of having all the information at hand when the time comes is immensely reassuring to me to know my family aren't squabbling as to what to do and how to do it.  They have several organizers to choose from :-


Your Personal Document Organizer


Personal Financial Organizer
 

(Almost) Everything We Own


Our Family's Health History


The Insurance Organizer


Our Final Wishes

No comments:

Total Pageviews