Saturday, 24 October 2009

Box of Love

Take a small empty box about the size of a ring box, You can make one from card or old birthday/Christmas cards by following the link to AllFreeCrafts for full instructions.



click for template


Once you have a finished box wrap with a ribbon and a bow so the box is sealed then take a copy of the poem below roll into a scroll and slip under the ribbon and secure in place with a bow, button or other small decorative attachment.
I took an ordinary box
As empty as can be
I filled it with a special gift
And wrapped it carefully.
But please don't ever open it
Just leave the ribbon tied
And hold it tightly near your heart
Because my love for you inside!
or
This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason that it's special
It's just for you from me
Whenever you are lonely
Or when you're feeling blue
You only have to hold this gift
and know I think of you
You never can unwrap it
lease leave the ribbon tied
Just hold this box close to your heart
It's filled with love inside
or
I'm giving you a present,
It's my love inside a box.
It's not too much to look at,
But it's the best I've got.
So I hope it makes you happy,
If it doesn't, I never can.
But if love in a box is worth it,
then,I'll take you by the hand.

No comments:

Total Pageviews