Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Pursuit of excellance

Linda, is going to be very happy with me. (Linda is the supervisor of the pursuit of excellance programme here in Irvine) and I'm finally getting to grips with it.

Wherefore, verily I say unto you that all things unto me are spiritual Doctrine and Covenants 29:34

I've choosen goal number 3 of the Spiritual challenges to work on today.


Read Enos 1: 1-5. Following the example of Enos, increase the power of prayer in your life. Seek to draw nearer to your Heavenly Father through sincere daily communication.


I also remebered this talk by David A Bednar who spoke about Praying Always


The first time I heard this talk suddenly I felt some things click into place and even knew what I had to do to help in some personal circumstances. I love General confrence continous revelation which is just what I need at the right time.




Ideas to help remind me to have REGULAR prayer as well as in time of need.




I've got my prayer rock out again with the little poem that goes with it. Click on image to find the source (Thank you all talented individuals who share on the internet)





This is an insert of a talk given again by David A bednar called "Ask in Faith" in 2008 October General Conference.

No comments:

Total Pageviews