Monday, 27 July 2009

Pursuit of Excellence

Covet earnestly the best gifts; and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
1 Corinthians 12:31
Intellectual Challenge Number 2
Develop a new interest in any creative field (such as poetry, fiction, music composition, art, dance, crafts, photography, drama) or in a hobby (such as coin, nature or stamp collection, woodwork, astronomy). Emphasize involvement and participation in an area that is new to you.
As you have probebly worked out a few days ago I got a piano and so learning to play the piano is going to be a long term challenge which will fulfill this challenge and I can hardly wait in fact none of us can wait I've all ready taught basic notes to Ruth and taught her a small exercise I learned from the internet. Keep you in touch with how I'm doing.

No comments:

Total Pageviews